• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updating Backup Utilities 6.0 -7.0

C

Chaz@

I have recently upgraded from Plesk 6 to Plesk 7.5, and had previously installed backup utils 6.0 for RH 7.3.

I now have also loaded the backup utils which was loaded from the updater in the CP, but can't seem to find any newer versions of the shell psadump and psarestore on the updated server. Does psadump have a new name?

Do I have to uninstall the Backup Utils from version 6, and install the 7.0 Backup Utils, or are there 7.5 Backup Utils (the psadump ones)? Documentation says Backup Restore Utils for 7.5 but I can't find any specific Backup Utils for 7.5 in the download section.

Any help is appreciated, I want to do a proper full server backup before, adding all the new extras in 7.5. Thanks

I see this question never got a reply. I have the same question, I can't find where to download psadump utilities for 7.5. Can anyone answer this?

David

Back