• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

updating spamsassassin

D

del_mar

Hello everyone

Is there a way to use plesk 7.5 update RPMs to update plesk 7.0.2 spamassassin?

I still have a pretty old version from 2004 - and the only update I can seem to find for plesk 7 is again a 2004 version.

what if I used the updates from spamassassin's own site at http://spamassassin.apache.org/downloads.cgi?update=200509141634

will this break integration with the c/p?

thanks in advance

You will want to stick with the SA given by the release or with ones provided by ART. Just installing random rpms with either break plesk or just fail. I would upgrade to 7.5, and then run ARTs system on top of that.

Poke - but does 4PSA still have 7.0.2 versions of SpamGuardian which uses SA 3.x? I thought they still had SA 2.x in the version for Plesk 7.0.x (I am probably wrong, been a while since that version) :)

Not sure if it was clear in his post, but he is using Plesk 7.0.2, not 7.5.x (he has posted in multiple forums)

Hey James,
No they have plesk 7/ plesk 7.x available on their download page.... not below 7 though.

Back