• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Upgrade 18.0.46 to 18.0.60 fails

GPDCenter

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.46 #2
Hello everyone,
I am trying to update the version 18.0.46 of Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition to version 18.0.60.
I have already tried various suggestions from the forums, but none of them were successful.
The error: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/pool/PSA_18.0.46_9775/extras-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Also via
plesk installer --source autoinstall-archives.plesk.com
was also unsuccessful as this also resulted in an error message:
The installation will not continue because your operating system
"'CentOS' 'Linux' '7.9.2009' 'x86_64' under vz" is not supported.

Likewise, no components can be added or updated.

Currently everything is running but an update to 18.0.60 can NOT be performed.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

In general you should be able to update from the default source. Try running plesk installer --source http://autoinstall.plesk.com

Please also show the output of rpm -q psa

We are not running CentOS so I can't help.

But I have noticed a message pinned to the top of the forum
"If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator."

Maybe that's related to your issue.

Thank you for the replies.

Output of rpm -q psa is psa-18.0.46-2.centos.7+p18.0.46.2+t220920.1457.x86_64
Running plesk installer --soruce http://autoinstall.plesk.com run in to following error:

Attempt to remove 'psa-drweb-configurator' to resolve conflict has succeeded
Exception: Failed to solve dependencies:
php-process-5.4.16-48.el7.x86_64 requires php-common(x86-64) = 5.4.16-48.el7

but php -v shows

PHP 5.4.45 (cli) (built: Aug 23 2016 14:31:52)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd.

Should i uninstall 5.4.16 or install php-common(x86-64) = 5.4.16-48.el7

Many thanks in advance

Additional information
the PSA_18.0.46_9775/extras-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml is not available at Index of /pool

I am not able to install or to remove any component with e. g. plesk installer remove --components php5.4

I am not able to install or to remove any component
That's expected, since the distribution is not available at the download site.

Exception: Failed to solve dependencies:
php-process-5.4.16-48.el7.x86_64 requires php-common(x86-64) = 5.4.16-48.el7
This implies you have issues with the system repositories as well. Try running yum update php-\* and seeing if it errors out.
In general, if you're absolutely sure you're not using the OS vendor PHP anywhere, you may remove it via yum.
Alternatively, you may try to just remove the php-process package - it's not required for Plesk (but may be required for some of your sites).

This implies you have issues with the system repositories as well. Try running yum update php-\* and seeing if it errors out.
In general, if you're absolutely sure you're not using the OS vendor PHP anywhere, you may remove it via yum.
Alternatively, you may try to just remove the php-process package - it's not required for Plesk (but may be required for some of your sites).
The OS vendor PHP is not in use
If i run yum remove php
the following packages will be removed:
php x86_64 5.4.45-56.el7.art @atomic
php-ioncube-loader x86_64 1:4.7.1-4.el7.art @atomic
psa-php5-configurator x86_64 1.8.0-2.centos.7+p18.0.46.2+t220920.1457 @PLESK_18_0_46-dist

Is it OK to remove the psa-php5-configurator? By the way -> php5 is not in use.

Kind regards

As long as it doesn't pull in other Plesk packages (other than the listed ones) and no sites use it, it's fine. It would just effectively result in the corresponding Plesk component being uninstalled.

I recommend the following sequence of commands (verify that expected packages are being removed):
Code:
yum remove php\*
plesk sbin packagemng -sdf

As long as it doesn't pull in other Plesk packages (other than the listed ones) and no sites use it, it's fine. It would just effectively result in the corresponding Plesk component being uninstalled.

I recommend the following sequence of commands (verify that expected packages are being removed):
Code:
yum remove php\*
plesk sbin packagemng -sdf
Your suggestion did the job.
Thank you all for the great and professional support

Back