• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade from 7.5.6 - error 1713

P

primoco

Hi, today i have tryed to upgrade from 7.5.6 to 7.6.1 but after some installation the process rollback with error 1713 'any application required are not present'.
Any idea?

I believe you'll have to upgrade to 7.6.0 before installing the patch to 7.6.1...

see ya
Pedro Padron

I have downloaded plesk installation on the swsoft site and it is already 7.6.1

Hello,

I have the same problem. Using a server pre-installed with Plesk 7.5.2 on Windows 2003 that i upgraded to 7.5.6. At all times the latest security patches from Microsoft are applied and the one security hotfix from SWSoft was applied as well..

Some time after upgrading to 7.5.6 i installed ASP and ASP.Net (by installing the DotNET framework 2.0 and all of it's security hotfixes)

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Eventlog shows:
===============================================
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MsiInstaller
Event Category: None
Event ID: 11713
Date: 9/3/2006
Time: 12:37:28 PM
User: WEB01\Administrator
Computer: WEB01
Description:
Product: Plesk 7.6.1 for Microsoft Windows -- Error 1713. Plesk 7.6.1 for Microsoft Windows cannot install one of its required products. Contact your technical support group. System Error: 1625.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 7b 45 31 39 35 44 43 32 {E195DC2
0008: 36 2d 41 36 42 34 2d 34 6-A6B4-4
0010: 45 31 33 2d 42 38 45 39 E13-B8E9
0018: 2d 44 36 31 42 34 33 39 -D61B439
0020: 39 37 44 44 44 7d 97DDD}
===============================================

At the time of the error, the installer says 'Updating DotNetNuke' but since it only has 'Time remaining: 0 seconds' i'm not sure wheter DoNetNuke or the next package has the problem.

Hi,

I have the exact same problem here, does anyone have a solution for this?

--
nickolas

Hi, i'm waiting for an answer but seams to be very few that have this problem and so .....

At the time of the error, the installer says 'Updating DotNetNuke' but since it only has 'Time remaining: 0 seconds' i'm not sure wheter DoNetNuke or the next package has the problem.

Hi,

I have the exact same error. Were you able to figure it out? I'm sending a ticket to plesk to see if the know something about it.

Regards,

elenlace

Hi, i have resolved the problem on 2 servers, i have asked my provider to open a ticket to plesk to performe the upgrade, plesk technic have upgraded bot servers and all work fine.

Hi,

Did you get the cause of the error? I am sure Plesk-support are capeable to solve the issue but I would very much like to know what is causing the error.

This is my first server:
Plesk tell:
Initially Plesk couldn't have update DotNetNuke and CommunityServer components.
I removed corresponding registry entries and upgrade finished successfully.

Second server:
Plesk tell:
Problem was cause by incorrect entries in Plesk database about installed asp.net applications
Please restart server and check Plesk and let us know if you have any questions over there

This is my comment:
After upgrade i have had some problem with php 4.4.2 after manual upgrade to 4.4.3 on one and 4.4.4 on other one all work fine.
I have only a problem that with upgrade to 7.6.1 was not solved, spamassassin continue to hang up and create a very long queue without delivery messages.

Back