• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Upgrade from 9.0 to 11.5

Tsi-Shawn

Basic Pleskian
I am beginning to move all servers to VM's and my last one is a Windows 2003R2 with PP 9.0. I have dumped all data via backup but cannot restore it on a 2012 Server running 11.5. I have looked at the convert tools listed online but they were for 10.* and I do not see them for 11.5.

Does anyone have the dirty 30 on how to get this dump prepped for a restore on a 2012 PP 11.5 machine?

Shawn

Last edited:
You shouldn't specially convert your Plesk 9.x backup for restoring it on 11.5 version.
What exact problem do you have with backup restoration?

thanks tips

I need the 9.0 backup dump converted so I can restore it on a 11.5 PP. Yes you specifically have to convert it. If you don't convert it you cannot restore it. I have scrapped together what I need and have it converted although near a third of the domains are not there after the restore on 11.5.

Back