• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Upgrade to 10.4.4 Error

CreativeVisions

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to upgrade my Parallel Plesk Windows installation from 10.3.1 to 10.4.4 and I'm getting the following error with both the web installer and the console mode:

There is no list of product release versions in the file C:\...\parallels\plesk-updates.inf3

When I open that particular file it's filled with references to PLESK-WIN_9.5.5.

Any assistance in getting around this issue would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Try to remove file from this folder and run autoinstaller again.

Thankyou for the suggestions Igor, they pointed me in the right direction to fix the issue. Your first suggestion was correct, the panel was using the wrong auto installer for the upgrade.

I tried to run AutoInstaller and remove the file but nothing changed. I see error "There is no list of product release versions in the file C:\...\parallels\plesk-updates.inf3" at summary page.

Then I restarted server and run ai again. Now it is updating Plesk to 10.4.4.

Back