• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Upgrade to Obsidian from Onyx?

BairStrokes

New Pleskian
HI,

I am currently using Plesk Onyx 17.8 in windows server. Some of the accounts hosted in the server is required to install dotnet 3.1. Since the Plesk version, I am using will not support essay writer the required dotnet version. I might have to upgrade the Plesk version itself, although I am also looking for other alternatives.
I want to know the effect of the upgrade, like will the upgrade cause any issue in the server? Since this is a production server, I am concerned about the accounts in the server.

Last edited:
Plesk Obsidian supports the following .NET versions:

• .NET Core 3.1.3, 2.1.17

As for possible upgrade problems, you must understand that the world is imperfect; mistakes are possible everywhere, including such a complex product as Plesk. But hundreds of thousands of successful upgrades indicate that the chance of getting a serious problem with the upgrade is minimal. In this case, the community will help you here. And in the worst case, you can give access to your server for our Plesk technical support service, and they will fix all the problems directly on your server.

Back