• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Upgrade to TLS 1.2

llucas

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.60 Update 1
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello good morning

I'm configuring my wordpress to be as secure as possible and from the Patchstack site, it shows me an error with this message:

This means that your server may not be running the TLS 1.2 version. Make sure that this layer is running as well as this is a requirement for Patchstack to work.

How can I update my server to TLS 1.2, I have several sites on the server, the production site and two copy sites.

Thanks and good day!!!
Luis

Attachments

• capture.png
    capture.png
    122 KB · Views: 11
Hello,

Thanks for the help, it seems that I have it configured correctly. I attach a screenshot however Patchstack tells me to do this:

But I can't even add the site, to get to those options so I can't change anything, and they answer me this again

and indeed my domain is with nginx

Where do I add those rules they tell me about?

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience
Luis

Attachments

• apache-nginx-test-fundacioncarf-org.png
    apache-nginx-test-fundacioncarf-org.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 4
  • capture1.png
    capture1.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello again

At the end of everything, they tell me that it is my elk server that is in a version lower than TLS 1.2, in cloudflare it is configured for even more.

I have seen configuration articles through this command

/usr/local/psa/bin/server_pref -u -ssl-protocols 'TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2'

To forget about 1.1 and stay at 1.2

It turns out that I run the command but it gives me an error that I attach a screenshot. I'm in the administration account and it still gives me a root error.

I have done it with SSH.

I attached a screenshot. How can I verify that I am truly in TLS 1.2 from PLESK?

Thanks for your help, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Luis

Thanks, what do I do?
Luis

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.png
    3.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 4
You can close this case, I found the solution this weekend, it was a specific configuration with Cloudflare

Back