• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Upgraded to 11.5 but now cannot login , redirect loop error, log says no fastcgi-5

calmasacow2

New Pleskian
after updating to 11.5 it seems that most all of my services are running properly but I cant access the Plesk panel itself now. when I enter my login information and hit enter I get a "Redirect loop error" this happens in all browsers.

when I look in:
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log

I see a ton of :
[04-Oct-2013 13:27:58 America/Chicago] ERR (3) [panel]: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "fastcgi-5" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again.

Starting right after the install completed.

yes I came accross that but it didnt do anything. please advise.

also Maybe I'm not being clear but it is the plesk panel that I cannot login to.

Last edited:
Back