• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Upgraded to 11.5 but now cannot login , redirect loop error, log says no fastcgi-5

calmasacow2

New Pleskian
after updating to 11.5 it seems that most all of my services are running properly but I cant access the Plesk panel itself now. when I enter my login information and hit enter I get a "Redirect loop error" this happens in all browsers.

when I look in:
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log

I see a ton of :
[04-Oct-2013 13:27:58 America/Chicago] ERR (3) [panel]: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "fastcgi-5" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again.

Starting right after the install completed.

yes I came accross that but it didnt do anything. please advise.

also Maybe I'm not being clear but it is the plesk panel that I cannot login to.

Last edited:
Back