• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgraded to 7.5.3, package dates all f'ed up??

B

Brains

As with all Plesk upgrades, you KNOW there's at least something that doesn't work right :rolleyes:

Check this out, you guys might find this a little interesting:

The upgrade itself went off without issue, although it conveniently removed horde and I had to re-install that manually. Not too big of a deal. My users hate the slower speed of horde, of course.

I'm having the admin page refresh issue (where it goes blank white). Anyone figure that out yet?

edit: I guess the image attach didn't work. Here it is hosted:

PleskWTF.gif

Speaking of the slower speed of Horde, I would really like to see SW Soft include the "eAccelerator" module in future distributions, at least as an optional module. (basically a php cache & precompiler).

It's possible to compile it manually, but its a big pain 'cause of the custom paths for all the PHP modules. I'll have to take a crack at it soon, perhaps.

I'm using mmcache on another pair of servers, and it makes all the difference in the world :) php caching would definitely be a welcome addition.

Login again - Horde Email after IP change

As my DSL connection is instable, the constant logins everytime I got disconnected and reconnected caused log in again of email. Fixed this problem:

Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session. To protect your security, you must login again.

/usr/share/psa-horde/config/conf.php
changed the line
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;

into:
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = false;

Back