• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Upgrading from MariaDB version 10.3.39 to MariaDB version 10.11.5

Feruz

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.56.3
Hello everyone,

I had one question to you about upgrading the old version of MariaDB 10.3.39 to the new version of MariaDB 10.11.5.

Currently I am using Plesk version Plesk Obsidian 18.0.56.3 and Almalinux 8 operating system.

So in my server MariaDB to new version 10.11.5 was upgraded but after the upgrade when I wanted to backup my site but unfortunately during backup I get an error ( Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to execute mysqldump: Exit code: 2: mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db. Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728 )

Has anyone among you had this problem and could you help me find a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Hello everyone,

I had one question to you about upgrading the old version of MariaDB 10.3.39 to the new version of MariaDB 10.11.5.

Currently I am using Plesk version Plesk Obsidian 18.0.56.3 and Almalinux 8 operating system.

So in my server MariaDB to new version 10.11.5 was upgraded but after the upgrade when I wanted to backup my site but unfortunately during backup I get an error ( Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to execute mysqldump: Exit code: 2: mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db. Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728 )

Has anyone among you had this problem and could you help me find a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Try:

Code:
MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql_upgrade -uadmin

Back