• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Uploading to Sub-domain using FP {Newbie/dummy/idiot]

M

moby

Hi All
I am probably asking the most idiotic question, but how do you upload to a subdomain using Frontpage so that it goes to the subdomain and not onto my main site.
On my old site I uploaded manually [before I discovered FP] so did not have this problem.

My sub-domain is xxxx.mydomain.co.za
I created a different FTP account for it, then deleted it, then re-created it.
I don't even know if the FTP account has anything to do with Front Page.
If I go into my file manager on my plesk c/panel, I have a folder called subdomains, I click on that and I get the subdomain name, but how do I get the info I want to go into the subdomain to the subdomain.
Do I have to create new folders on my computer in my main site folders, currently I have a seperate folder for the subdomain.
I tried using the user name and password on the login thing in frontpage to the one I had put in on the subdomain management panel, but that did not work either.

Somebody please walk me through this, I am not a total idiot normally but this has really got me stumped.

Thanks tons
Moby

Back