• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

URGENT: Bug in Plesk 11 with phpMyAdmin

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Since MU#11 I got this error in all DATABASES in ALL servers:

Welcome to phpMyAdmin
You probably did not create a configuration file. You might want to use the setup script to create one.
Error
MySQL said:
Cannot connect: invalid settings.

Please help!!! hundreds sites without phpMyAdmin access colapse our phones.

Best regards,
Horacio

What is md5sum of file /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DatabaseManagerMySQL.php ?

Hi Igor,

This is the result:

# md5sum /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DatabaseManagerMySQL.php
b493955c21481b5df24a13e96eade5a9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DatabaseManagerMySQL.php

but I found the problem:

I was migrated 400 domains/clients From Ensim Pro to various Plesk servers. They was migrated in old crypt passwords format, that really was not a problem. The problem starts from MU#11 or 10, I´m not sure.

The fix for this problem is to manually re-write the same MySQL database password in the Panel to be saved in plain format. Really is not a reliable solution since I don´t know the each MySQL database passwords, one server contains 70 databases as an example...

I successfully migrate from InterWorkx 4.10.1 to Plesk 11 near 100 domains/clients and had exactly the same effect trying to use databases with phpMyAdmin and use the same way to fix.

Best regards,
Horacio

Last edited:
Back