• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent - key not installed on live server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael_Jeger

New Pleskian
Hi

I am using Parallels Plesk since almost a year with great success on my VPS by speed-net.ch.

Speed-Net provided me with the VPS itself and I also paid the Parallels License through them.

I have severe problems with the server itself and want to move to another hoster as this concerns my main business. However, when I try to login to Plesk, I get the site "/server/key_info.php" telling me that no license is installed.
I need to access Plesk because I must download the databases through phpMyAdmin, see the settings of websites + mailaddresses etc. to be able to move to another hosting-provider.

Because my hoster does not reply to my mails since weeks I am now really in trouble.

I thought about getting a trail key from plesk and use that, since 14 days would be plenty to do what I need: http://odin.com/ca/products/plesk/trial/

I hope someone can help asap.

Thanks
Raphael

Oh, about the trial key: I am concerned that when using that, maybe my server settings would get lost and then I would be f*cked because also the backups do not work since weeks!!!

Please does anyone have a clue? I checked the whole internet for solutions, the date on the server seems to be correct etc. - I think the license file is really gone!

Can I just use a demo-license to access the Plesk again for a few days or will my settings be destroyed by using a demo license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back