1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Request - Templates overwritten

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by eskinner@ourams, Mar 5, 2009.

1. eskinner@ourams

eskinner@ourams New Pleskian

Hi,
    I have an urgent request. We recently installed a self generated template pack that apparently compiled with the same name and ID as a previous Template Pack and has removed the original templates and replaced them with the new one. This is an issue as you can suspect. I tried to reinstall the original template pack but the system is telling me there is a newer version of the template pack already installed.
    How can I remove the current template pack and replace it with the older one? How do you remove currently installed template packs.
    Thank you very much in advance for your assistance in this matter.
    Ed

2. eskinner@ourams

eskinner@ourams New Pleskian

I figured it out by changing the Version number on the compile file to a number larger than the one installed and recompilled and reinstalled. Works great!