• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent: Transfer account

J

jdn76

Hello, I need to transfer some sites from a reseller acount that I do not have access to this server as administrator, but I do have access to the backups.

Ok, I have a VPS Windows 2003 with plesk 9.3. I'm new on windows servers/plesk. I create the domain on the plesk then I access to the plesk domain I created on vps then I go to backup manager and upload the zip file to Server Repository, then I click to restore the zip file and shows the message:

Warning: The following conflicts occured during the process of restoration
Conflicts Virtual host of lcrjsernambetiba.com.br
Cannot restore Virtual host: Virtual host '' already exists in Parallels Plesk Panel

After I do all the restore shows on the log:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object

name="lcrjsernambetiba.com.br" type="domain"><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed"

severity="error"><context>plesk::ExecCmd::reportError</context><file>.\ExecCmd.cpp</

file><line>65</line><text>Execution of "C:\Program Files

(x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\domain_pref.exe" --update lcrjsernambetiba.com.br -webmail

mewebmail failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured while updating

domain preferences: Cannot set webmail: WebMail software is switched off.

</text></message></object></execution-result>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The backup file have 40 Mb, and when I go to my vps domains it shows 0k.

I also tried restore without creating the account on vps, but if I do not create when I upload the file to Server Repository as administrator, I can't see the backup file to restore.

So, how do I restore an account without create it previously on vps?

Urgent... I need help to move some accounts.

Regards,
Daniel

Back