1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

User accounts , email addresses on 10.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by JAOrihuela, Apr 30, 2012.

1. JAOrihuela

JAOrihuela New Pleskian

23%
    Losing all user accounts after changing subscriber on 10.1.1

One domain created with plesk 9.5 was moved to a Plesk 10.1.1 and after making a change of subscription all USER ACCOUNTS were deactivated and doesn´t show on [CONTROl PANEL-USERS].

Now I only can see them on [CONTROL PANEL-MAIL] , but when clicking any account shows the following message: "Error: The user account was not found. This could happen if the user account was removed by someone else while you were changing its settings. "

Could someone suggest me the best way to have the accounts back ( without changing their passwords )

Thank you

JOrihuela

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. JAOrihuela

JAOrihuela New Pleskian

23%
    Changing subscription for other domains to CUSTOMER ACOUNTS or RESELLER ACCOUNTS did not gave problems.