• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using custom php.ini for Php in FastCGI mode per-domain

B

BrendanS

I'd previously implemented the Hotfix for custom php.ini for FastCGI mode as per knowledge base article -

http://kb.odin.com/en/9059

This was done on a 9.5.3 install (Debian - Lenny - amd64).

However on upgrade to 10.0.1 this feature is not enabled.... WTF!

Despite the obvious stupidity of the redacted functionality in yet another botched release... can anyone tell me if a similar 'hotfix' will be made available? Or should I use my own sticky tape solution.

I do not see anything strange - your custom /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper was overwritten during upgrade.

Yes... It's not strange that the custom cgi_wrapper provided by SW for Plesk 9.x was overwritten by the upgrade. I fully expected that.

However I also expected that the functionality that this cqi_wrapper provided might be included in the 10.x release.

Can you please advise if the cgi_wrapper for the 9.x Hotfix can also be applied for a 10.x installation.

I'm no guniea-pig. I'm a paying customer of your product.

It was not included to 10.x version. According to developers this solution from KB article should work on Plesk 10.x as well.

Back