• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/usr/local/psa/bin/statistics failed

F

fhest

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with the following:

When I try to recalculate the statistics, some domains give the error:
error: error accessing /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN_Y/statistics/logs: No such file or directory
error: markhuf.com:1 glob failed for /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN_Y/statistics/logs/*.processed
error: error accessing /usr/share/tomcat5/logs: No such file or directory
error: tomcat:2 glob failed for /usr/share/tomcat5/logs/*.txt

Here is the thing. I try to recalculate the statistics for DOMAIN_X and the error is given for DOMAIN_Y. DOMAIN_Y does not exists on this server anymore. For other domains the DOMAIN_Y shows up in the error when recalculating the statistics.

What is happening?

Same here... and ... no idea...

Installed Tomcat5 and the issue is gone... But I don't think that is the best way to deal with it... We should have Parallels to give us a way to tell Plesk "We don't want Tomcat5".. same for DrWeb and so on :-(

But don't count on it.

Same problem in Plesk 9.3.0

I'm having this issue since I've updated to 9.3.0 a few days ago. Installing Tomcat is no option in my opinion. Hello Parallels, isn't there any other workaround to deal with this problem?

Go to /usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d directory and remove the file 'tomcat'. You would be able to run /usr/local/psa/bin/statistics without any problem now.

Go to /usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d and remove the 'tomcat' file and tomcat error messages will be removed from the error list.

check whether the domain 'DOMAIN_Y' exist on your server now, if not remove that file also and you will abe to run the statistics command without any problem.

Back