1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Vault error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by plmerlin, Jun 30, 2005.

1. plmerlin

plmerlin Guest

I just got a 1and1 server root III using Plesk.

It's Plesk 7.5.3-fc2.build75050506.13
    When I click on Application Vault I get:

ERROR Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '30-Package name' for key 1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:638 psaerror(string "Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '30-Package name' for key 1")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:515 logcomponent->submit(integer "30")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:450 actionlog->submitbuffer_()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:395 actionlog->submit()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:188 siteapppackagemanager::unregistersiteapppackage(object of type siteapppackage)
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:35 siteapppackagemanager->syncwithdatabase()

What is the problem?
    Thank you
    Pierre

2. eWebtricity

eWebtricity Guest

I'm getting the same error, there was mention of clearing the Plesk Control Panel logs but that didn't solve it for me.

3. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Make sure that in database psa, table SiteAppPackages you do not have duplicate records.

4. eWebtricity

eWebtricity Guest

I just looked through the SiteAppPackages table and there were not any duplicate records.

I'm going to browse through the other tables looking for inconsistencies.