• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Vault error

P

plmerlin

I just got a 1and1 server root III using Plesk.

It's Plesk 7.5.3-fc2.build75050506.13
When I click on Application Vault I get:

ERROR Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '30-Package name' for key 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:638 psaerror(string "Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '30-Package name' for key 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:515 logcomponent->submit(integer "30")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:450 actionlog->submitbuffer_()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:395 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:188 siteapppackagemanager::unregistersiteapppackage(object of type siteapppackage)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:35 siteapppackagemanager->syncwithdatabase()

What is the problem?
Thank you
Pierre

I'm getting the same error, there was mention of clearing the Plesk Control Panel logs but that didn't solve it for me.

Make sure that in database psa, table SiteAppPackages you do not have duplicate records.

I just looked through the SiteAppPackages table and there were not any duplicate records.

I'm going to browse through the other tables looking for inconsistencies.

Back