• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Very Bad Problem!!!!!!!!!!

R

raco99

Very Bad Problem!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

First: Sorry for my bad English...

I have got a new dedicated server.
When I try to go to http://MY_SERVER_IP, I saw the default page from PLESK.. IT IS OK..

I logged to plesk and changed the main IP from Exculsive to Shared...
After that I try to go to http://MY_SERVER_IP , I wait a long time but the server doesn't response!!! and the default page didn't appear!!!!!!!!
I changed the IP to Exculsive... But the problem hadn't been solved!!!!

1) WHAT SHOULD I DO????
I CANNT HOST ANY SITE ON THIS IP.....

2) If I add another IP, can I host using it?

Sounds like it may not have written the changes properly. Try logging back into the control panel and verifying that the changes are shown. Try restarting Apache, and if all else fails, reboot the server :)

I tried That

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
Sounds like it may not have written the changes properly. Try logging back into the control panel and verifying that the changes are shown. Try restarting Apache, and if all else fails, reboot the server :)

I have tried to restart Apache and reboot the server... BUT THAT DIDN'T SOLVE THE PROLEM ..

NOTE: HOw can I "verifying that the changes are shown"?

Thanks for your response

I was referring to in the control panel, verify it currently shows either shared or exclusive, which ever you are trying to put it to.

Then also, under Server - IP Addresses, click on the '0' zero under the Hosting column for that IP, and select the domain you wish to be the default for that IP, and click on 'Set as Default'.

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
I was referring to in the control panel, verify it currently shows either shared or exclusive, which ever you are trying to put it to.

Then also, under Server - IP Addresses, click on the '0' zero under the Hosting column for that IP, and select the domain you wish to be the default for that IP, and click on 'Set as Default'.

How can I verify it??????

Login to Plesk.

Click on Server

Click on IP Addresses

Click on the IP address in question

Make sure it has a dot next to whichever (shared or exclusive) that you wish it to be.

You can also (optionally) click on 'Repair IP'

Click on Ok.

Back