• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Virtual Hosts and Php Settings Issue

michaelespinosa

New Pleskian
I'm working on setting up a new domain on my server and having some issues getting it working the way I need. I need the domain to be able to access some files from another domain on the same server (I have another site that already does this). In the past I had to make sure php safe mode was off and set php_admin_value open_basedir to none and things worked.

I went into the php settings for the domain in Plesk and turned safe mode off and set the open_basedir to none. But it doesn't seem to be working this time.

In the past I went into the vhost.conf file in /var/www/vhosts/domain/conf/ but noticed this time the 'conf' directory wasn't even there. I went ahead and created it and the vhost.conf file, but that seemed odd. I reconfigured the virtual hosts via (https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/a...types/virtual-host-configuration-files.72064/) and rebooted apache.

Still no luck though, any help getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

System Information:
OS ‪CentOS 5.10 (Final)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #60

Last edited:
Back