• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved wait for amazon firehouse aws server on login... why?

Thera

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 9.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #3
Hi,

if i login into my Pleskserver this message returns... but we only use Server in Germany... how can i figure out wich app uses the fire server? Thank you!

1659941782344.png

The "firehose.us-west-2.amazonaws.com" is used by the internal Plesk tool, which is intended for collecting statistics. Please note that all data is transferred anonymously and used only by Plesk in order to improve user experience and understand common and exceptional product usage scenarios.

The customer's IP addresses are not recorded. It is technically impossible in the used protocol (Amazon Kinesis Firehose) - only an encoded message (payload) is delivered.

Moreover, you could always enable/disable Plesk activity tracking collection by modifying the panel.ini via Panel.ini Editor extension:
Code:
[userActivityTracking]
enabled=false

Additional details you can find in this article: Plesk GDPR Compliance

Last edited:
Back