• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Warning: date_default_timezone_get()

Yiannis DSP

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have Plesk Obsidian 18.0.21 on Debian 8.11
In php.ini the time zone is set to EUROPE/ATHENS
In Plesk, Tools & Settings/ System Time is set too to the GMT +2 EUROPE/ATHENS

The problem is that I'm trying to run a task and I'm receiving the following error...

In Configuration.php line 70:

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EE
T/2.0/no DST' instead

Before I write here, I was trying everything that I find as a solution... but nothing...

Please, any help will be very welcome!

Thank you

In Configuration.php line 70:

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EE
T/2.0/no DST' instead

I think that the task is running something that is using the "Configuration.php" file of some application. In that file, the timezone is wrong. It is entered there as "EET/2.0/no DST". You will probably need to identify what "Configuration.php" is meant and enter the correct timezone setting there. Configuration.php is not a generic PHP ini or configuration file. It is a part of your application that you are trying to run through the cron job.

Back