• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Watchdog won't start

T

tylerc

Guest
I am having troubles with watchdog. I have tried uninstalling and resinstalling the watchdog rpm. Does anyone know where the log file is for watchdog? Every time I try and start watchdog via Modules -> Watchdog -> Enable, it says "Failed to restart the monitoring service. The monitoring service does not respond."

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top