• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Web Admin Edition Quota not Unlimited

skywalllker

New Pleskian
Early on, I use this Plesk under trial license mode and have set the subscription for each domains to 20GB (hard disk) and 100GB (bandwidth).

Later, I sign up for Web Admin Edition. I understand that this version does not have abilities to manage quotas. The issue that I have now, after I entered the activation key (Web Admin Edition), my existing domain's quota remain as it is instead of unlimited.

Please refer to the attachment to see the screenshot.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Quota-Issue.png
    Quota-Issue.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 6
But do you have these quotas unlimited in corresponding Service Plan? Just sync it if yes.

Thanks for the reply Igor!
When in the 14 days trial mode, my Plesk was in 'Web Host Edition'. I then purchased the 'Web Admin Edition'. Once downgraded to Web Admin Edition, the menu for Service Plan is not available anymore, so there's no way for me to change the quota to unlimited and sync it.

Back