• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Web Presence Builder doesn't appear

regisg

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I am on Plesk Obsidian (Web Admin Edition / Key number : <redacted>).
I have taken a monthly subscription to Web Presence Builder, which is well installed on the server.
I clicked on Retrieve Keys in License Management but nothing happened: Web Presence Builder does not appear anywhere! (not even in Extensions / My Purchases!).
Thank you for your help,
Régis

Last edited by a moderator:
Please edit your post and remove the Plesk license key. This is considered confidential information and you should not post it in a public forum.

Regarding Presence Builder: Log in to Plesk, Go to Tools & Settings => Updates and make sure the component "Web Presence Builder" is installed there.

I can no longer edit and modify my previous post...

Yes, the component "Web Presence Builder" is installed (I mentioned it in my post).
I even uninstalled and reinstalled it to be sure.

Thx.

OK and under "License Management" you see a positive number next to "Sites published with Presence Builder", right?
And your subscription's Service Plan has a positive number at "Sites published with Presence Builder" too?

Then maybe you are using the "Dynamic View" in Plesk which hides the Presence Builder UI elements by default:

1649273925823.png

OK and under "License Management" you see a positive number next to "Sites published with Presence Builder", right?
Not at all :-(
And your subscription's Service Plan has a positive number at "Sites published with Presence Builder" too?
Not at all :-(

Then maybe you are using the "Dynamic View" in Plesk which hides the Presence Builder UI elements by default:
[...]
YES :)
Works fine after addind [dynamicList] !!!
Congratulations and Thx a lot.
(but it's really a strange issue....)

Back