1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Web server reconfiguration failed: New Apache configuration was not built

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by thuan0, Jun 8, 2012.

1. thuan0

thuan0 New Pleskian

i delete file in /var/www/vhosts/ and get Error: "New web server configuration for some domains within the marked subscriptions was not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating configuration."

Then i generating configuration file and get Error "Web server reconfiguration failed: New Apache configuration was not built".

Help me, please

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    A lot of different reasons can be there. Try to find solution in KB articles. There are set of articles related to problems with Apache configuration. If it not help - contact Support Team.