• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Web Servers Default Page on my sites ?

batoniq

New Pleskian
Hi.

I decided to try your panel in the work and faced with the problem.

OS ‪Debian 9.6‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11 Update #34, last updated on Dec 15, 2018

Clean installation!

--You are currently in Service Provider view.--

I added two customers test1 and test2 and added domains dev1.com and dev2.com accordingly (see screenshot please Customers - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 -  2018-12-16 12.48.21.jpg

I go in folder sites dev1.com and dev2.com and delete all default plesk content and load my index.html

Then i open site dev1.com (or dev2.com) and see default plesk page: Web Server's Default Page

see screenshot please Web Server's Default Page dev1_com 2018-12-16 12.37.33.jpg

Why my page index.html is not displayed ?

In Apache & nginx Settings for dev1.com (or dev2.com) i set Index files custom value: index.html index.php (see screenshot please Apache & nginx Settings for dev1.com - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 - 2018-12-16 12.45.44.jpg

IPv4 Addresses shared and selected for domains dev1.com and dev2.com - see screenshot please IP Addresses - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 - 2018-12-16 12.51.23.jpg

Please help me solve this problem.

ps/ I'm just the webmaster, therefore please do not kick me if something is not correctly written.
pss/ I usually work with free web panels vesta or cwp and never faced such a problem

Looks like the Web Servers Default Page data is coming from here - /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs

but it should open from here /var/www/vhosts/dev1.com/httpdocs or /var/www/vhosts/dev2.com/httpdocs

why doesn't it open?

So , my sites still do not work in your panel. :(

I reinstalled the OS Debian 9 and the panel Plesk, chose to the mode Power User , but it not help :(

Is it normal that a paid panel (out of the box) is not configured to quickly deploy sites?

With free panels, I did not have such problems ...

Yes, this is a strange story. I would like to know how you put your files in the domain home directory? There may be problems with permissions at least.

Try to run

# plesk repair fs
# plesk repair web

and check results.

Yes, this is a strange story. I would like to know how you put your files in the domain home directory? There may be problems with permissions at least.

Thanks for the reply, Igor.

Permissions I check and is`s ok. And shouldn't the permissions be the default: for folders 755 and for files 644 in mode PHP as FPM by apache?

Ok.

I`m in Service Provider view now

I add customer czer and site czer.ru. And then log in as customer czer. Website at httpdocs/. See screenshot please Websites & Domains - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 - 2018-12-17 09.35.16.jpg 2234.JPG

And now we going to file manager for czer.ru and see - File Manager for czer.ru - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 -  2018-12-17 09.44.59.jpg 333.JPG

So, go to site and see Web Server's Default Page ( https://www.czer.ru/ or czer.ru )

What am I doing wrong?

Try to run

# plesk repair fs
# plesk repair web

and check results.

Code:
root@testplesk1:~# plesk repair fs

Checking Linux system files ......................................... [OK]

Checking virtual hosts' file system ................................. [OK]

Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

Code:
root@testplesk1:~# plesk repair web

Checking Plesk version .............................................. [OK]

Checking for custom configuration templates ......................... [OK]

Checking the JkWorkersFile directive in the Apache configuration .... [OK]

Checking associations between domains and IP addresses .............. [OK]

Checking for corrupted reference between IP collections and   
IPaddresses ......................................................... [OK]

Checking for links between APS applications and subscriptions ....... [OK]

Checking for the Zend extension declaraion in php.ini ............... [OK]

Check symbolic links for latest virtual host config files ........... [OK]

Checking for system users home directories consistency .............. [OK]

Checking for records with empty name field in the Configurations table
................................................................... [OK]

Checking for nginx ULIMIT value ..................................... [OK]

Checking for extra configurations in database not owned by any object
................................................................... [OK]

Checking the configuration of Apache modules ........................ [OK]

What if you set "Index files" option to Default in Apache & nginx Settings?

What if you set "Index files" option to Default in Apache & nginx Settings?

Done it already , but it not help - see screenshot please

Attachments

• Apache & nginx Settings for czer.ru - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 -  2018-12-17 10.30.09.jpg
    Apache & nginx Settings for czer.ru - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 - 2018-12-17 10.30.09.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 54
Problem solved! Big thanks to IgorG and AYamshanov!

Here is the solution: Running Plesk Behind a Router with NAT

AYamshanov said:
If on the server is configured a non-public IP address (as does Amazon, Google, Alibaba and Yandex.Cloud), the provider on its side converts between the public and non-public IP addresses.

In this case, it is necessary for the existing private address (in the "Tools and Settings / Tools and Resources / IP Addresses" section) to add value about the public IP address assigned to it (instead of adding another new (public) address).

Read more in the docs: Running Plesk Behind a Router with NAT

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

After the update, some domains did not show the website, instead they showed the site corresponding to the main subscription a non-existent test site example spv01.testplesk.mydomain.com as this subdomain was not used, it was only test the expired certificate and the sites were showing the following error:

NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
and the sites with the problem initially showed the test wordpres for that subdomain that was not used again.

delete that unused subdomain associated with the main subscription.

and now this and here where the sites with that problem show only the main page of plesk of the server and not installed in each wordpress.
It all started when I added the ip: ipv4 / ipv6 to the server's dns template, so as not to always do it manually in each domain.
3 domains did not have problems and continued the same in normal operation.

unfortunately 4 yes, they are not displayed correctly.
I have tried all solutions including this one.
The funny thing is that of those domains that do not work, I create a subdomain I install wordpress and they work normal.
the wordpress of the main domains does not work, check its integrity and it is fine to clone the site to a subdomain and go online immediately in even the free certificates are issued without hassles.
I already validated the indexes and everything in this thread and nothing yet.

I forgot to mention I add a new domain, I install any application and once it is online
I don't understand what could be

Back