• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer quit. Can't delete 11G log in control panel. Won't rotate or remove!

R

RazorNoir

Hey, I have been searching all over the internet to find the solution to this problem, but everything I have read doesn't work.
-I didn't originally install this plesk 7.5 reloaded.
the webalizer webstats show up at:
domainname.com/plesk-stats/webstats

I didn't know they weren't auto-updating and now they are at 11g! I go into the log manager and the option to delete them is grayed out. I cannot check the box to remove them. I have tried to delete them manually in the root, but honestly I don't know too much about that stuff (I'm an artist, not an programmer), and every time I try to see whats up, I get "statistics/logs/: No such file or directory exists"

I AM LOST! I've looked all over the net for months and just need to know how to delete these monster logs once and for all?! Can I delete them in mysql? which directory could I delete them from there?

Thanks so much!

signed, RazorNo-Hope

is this question too hard or something? Been looking at this blank post for 5 hours now... not that I'm expecting a miracle, but I'm sure there are other people who would like the answer to this frustrating circumstance as much as I do.

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by RazorNoir
I AM LOST! I've looked all over the net for months and just need to know how to delete these monster logs once and for all?! Can I delete them in mysql? which directory could I delete them from there?
To remove a file, SSH to the server and run this command from the directory where the file you want to delete:
rm -rf FILE_TO_DELETE

If that doesn't help, you can seek help from your host, or hire a professional individual/company to fix your server.

Back