• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail Bandwidth Usage?

S

Suhas

Hello,

Does the usage of webmail (Horde) also counts the bandwidth against the alloted bandwidth for that domain ?

Thats actually a pretty intresting question ...
Because u can use every webmail.<domain>.tld for logging in ...
So downloading big files from webmail for which domain does that count ?

disappointed

Hey Guys, I am very much disappointed with this forum. More than 48 hrs passed i have logged my question and nobody is able to answer it.

Re: disappointed

Originally posted by Suhas
Hey Guys, I am very much disappointed with this forum. More than 48 hrs passes i have logged my question and nobody is able to answer it.

Maybe that is because this is a holiday and weekend here in the US.

Re: disappointed

Originally posted by Suhas
Hey Guys, I am very much disappointed with this forum. More than 48 hrs passed i have logged my question and nobody is able to answer it.

You know, considering those of us that DO post responses to the questions that are asked, do so on our own time, with our own free will, you'd think people like you would be a bit more appreciative. Although these forums are operated by sw-soft, they are the User Forums. Users...Helping...Users... And having an attitude like that, regardless of it being a Holiday Weekend or not, is going to get every users on the forum that DOES like to help people..to ignore you.

Yes, I'm unhappy. I'm not one who likes to see people bicker about free help. Yeah, we may not have responded. No, I wont share what I know now. Your best bet would be to contact SW-Soft's support directly with your question.

Oh, and have a nice day.
-John

Re: Re: disappointed

Originally posted by Who-m3
You know, considering those of us that DO post responses to the questions that are asked, do so on our own time, with our own free will, you'd think people like you would be a bit more appreciative. Although these forums are operated by sw-soft, they are the User Forums. Users...Helping...Users... And having an attitude like that, regardless of it being a Holiday Weekend or not, is going to get every users on the forum that DOES like to help people..to ignore you.

Yes, I'm unhappy. I'm not one who likes to see people bicker about free help. Yeah, we may not have responded. No, I wont share what I know now. Your best bet would be to contact SW-Soft's support directly with your question.

Oh, and have a nice day.
-John

All you did is just gave a lecture on my Q, but could not help me or try to understand my Q. What i wrote was to encourage the users of this forum. I was in the impression that plesk forum members are very intellegent but ur response tell that not all are.

I guess you'd have to figure out how bandwidth is calculated...

If it is calculated via analyzing apache's logs then webmail definitely gets counted. I don't really know...

If you find out keep us posted...

Back