• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Webmail error code 127

Andrew_Pa

Regular Pleskian
Hello

I have serious problem with webmail. When I try to sen through Horde I take the error
There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 127

I cannot use the webmail from any domain, but I can use mail service from external source (i.e. Thunderbird or Outlook etc)

In the /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog nothing unusual.

But in the /var/log/httpd/error_log there is this
sh: /usr/sbin/sendmail: No such file or directory

I think something with sym link is happens.

Any Help?

I check the sym links and I think I fix them
I use Postfix and the output are :

ls -l /usr/sbin/sendmail
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Apr 4 21:30 /usr/sbin/sendmail -> /etc/alternatives/mta
ls -l /etc/alternatives/mta
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26 Apr 2 11:23 /etc/alternatives/mta -> /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix

Now when I try to send email from webmail, the mail send but it never arrives to the destination. If I try with an external client like Thunderbird the mail arrives correctly.

Hello again.

I follow the http://kb.parallels.com/en/5801 and switch to qmail. Everything works fine with Qmail.

I I switch to postfix, the problem appear again.

I tied to re-install pc-mail-driver.

I think something is broken. Is there any way to re-install Postfix with default values?

Back