• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webmail inteface not showing..

A

addstravel

Hi,
Have set the DNS for webmail.<domain name> to point to my windows plesk server. But I cannot see the horde login page to check web mail for any of my domains..

I receive a 404 page not found error.

Anyone else get this, or know what the problem is?

If I create the A record WEBMAIL manaully in the DNS menu, the default plesk site is displayed.. but it's for another domain.. wierd.. :confused:

I just e-mailed the support, hopefully the are full of ideas..

Anyway I think it sucks bigtime that the migrate tool from 6.5.2 isn't released yet.. quite some amatuers from time to time... :(

anyway have a nice weekend

regards

Jacob
EZE.dk :cool:

ok guys, try this..

server, IP addresses management, click the ip address your using, and check IP type is set to "Shared"..

Still can't get old domains working, but then try to delete them, and recreate them... it should work...

l8er ;)

Jacob
EZE.dk

1. The A Record needs to point to the domain IP.

2. Look in IIS find site IMP. Make sure that it is running and that it has php on.

3. Try click default on the domain DNS and use those settings if you are using external DNS.

which webmail application is included with plesk 7? Horde?

im getting this problem, but instead of showing error message or plesk page, it comes up with some 'PerfectNav' page.

Okay I will try here as well... because I too have no webmail interface...

I already posted in another plesk forum (Installation and How do I), but It seems to be here the problem is discussed.?

DNS is in my case set to slave (handled by my ISP) but I also have no webmail interface... How do I check if the app is running?

We seem to be many people with the same problem, so it would be nice if Plesk could write some instruction os this...

Thanks in advance

:rolleyes:

I am going to re-install plesk 7 after backing up the files as this is the only thing I can thing of doing to sort out my config!

Bugger...what a pain!

I have successfully re-installed and now can see the webmail interface!!!

Back