1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail login failure

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by cazalpoint, Aug 6, 2007.

1. cazalpoint

cazalpoint Guest

Hi,
    Couple of days ago I had the problem my HDD space was FULL. So I got errors on all my website (have 50+) currently hosting.
    When I did a hard reboot I could login again, cleaned up my HDD (deleted backup files), rebooted the server (Virtual Server) and everything works fine again.

Except I got a phonecall from one of my clients that he couldn't login to his webmail anymore. Consulting the log file, this is what came up:

Code:
    Aug 06 14:43:26 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN <ip number> to localhost:143[imap/notls] as <email address> [on line 262 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]
    This for every user try to login with webmail. Mail seems to be working fine, only webmail problem.

I know there are tons of messages on this forum speaking about this problem, but I can't seem to find related to my "HDD Problem".

Can anyone help me ? pls :)

2. dragnovich

dragnovich Basic Pleskian

57%
    I have the same problem any one can help??