• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail login failure

C

cazalpoint

Hi,
Couple of days ago I had the problem my HDD space was FULL. So I got errors on all my website (have 50+) currently hosting.
When I did a hard reboot I could login again, cleaned up my HDD (deleted backup files), rebooted the server (Virtual Server) and everything works fine again.

Except I got a phonecall from one of my clients that he couldn't login to his webmail anymore. Consulting the log file, this is what came up:

Code:
Aug 06 14:43:26 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN <ip number> to localhost:143[imap/notls] as <email address> [on line 262 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

This for every user try to login with webmail. Mail seems to be working fine, only webmail problem.

I know there are tons of messages on this forum speaking about this problem, but I can't seem to find related to my "HDD Problem".

Can anyone help me ? pls :)

Back