• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail off, but still loads via HTTPS

Bytech

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'd like to turn off webmail for all domains except one for which we have a security certificate in newest Plesk 12, running on ubuntu 14.04.

After turning off webmail for a domain, I cannot access its webmail via HTTPS (I get the default Plesk "If you are seeing thing" page when I proceed despite a certificate warning), but using HTTP I can still access it (RoundCube loads.)

At this point I have trouble tracking down the basics of where the webmail. subdomain redirect is added - maybe it will let me 'hack' my way to our needed solution: that of webmail being accessible only on one webmail.domain.com with a valid security certificate.

Between the strange behaviour in HTTP/HTTPS results, not knowing where the webmail subdomain is created by Plesk, and being only a couple months into Plesk, I'd appreciate any tips to help me find a solution.

Thanks!

Back