• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question webmail ssl

Salamanca

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian
Hi,
I hope someone can help , first of all I am a noob and I admit that lol , so go easy on me please , I installed Ubuntu server and plesk on VM to host a website on my nas but so far I have problem with ssl , now I have managed to secure everything except the webmail , I have followed a tutorial on plesk where you click on secure mail and webmail but when I do that it create webmail.mydomain.con as well as Web access in the Ssl section and when I go to webmail.mydomain.com It forward me to this : Sign In. , I mean I installed plesk before many years ago but never had this issue .

Now one more question ❓ do I secure plesk first or the domain first ? I think this is where things go wrong ...

Thanks .

Hi,

make sure that the subdomain webmail.mydomain.com points to your server (if you manage mydomain.com check the DNS settings for the domain).

Hi,

make sure that the subdomain webmail.mydomain.com points to your server (if you manage mydomain.com check the DNS settings for the domain).
Whenever I visit my webmail.mydomain.com I get this message NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

I may try your solution, will report here . Thanks

Back