1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail Subdomain & Horde Removal

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ryanmhubbard, Oct 6, 2007.

1. ryanmhubbard

ryanmhubbard Guest

Currently if i try to add the subdomain "webmail" to a domain I get an error:

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Incorrect subdomain name webmail.imagepath.net: this domain name is used for access to Webmail under the domain imagepath.net.

I do not use horde or and IMAP/POP3 server. How can I remove horde safetly and make it so I may add these subdomains

2. CFHCOMP

CFHCOMP Guest

Are you trying to get rid of horde? or just create a subdomain named webmail?

3. ryanmhubbard

ryanmhubbard Guest

I'm just trying to create a subdomain webmail. But it will not allow me. I have no problem removing horde as well if that is the solution.

4. Blackbit@

Blackbit@ Guest

Check the files in /etc/apache2/conf.d. There's one defining the subdomain "webmail" for horde.
    There's a VirtualHost that looks like this:

Or similar. Just removing this and similar might help.