• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question WEBMAIL WITH PLESK SOMEONE CAN HELP PLEASE?

Ideal Informatica

New Pleskian
você pode ajudar por favor? Meus e-mails estão hospedados no Plesk eu uso Webmail, estou recebendo muito Spam no Webmail, preciso saber como parar de receber esses spams por favor se alguém puder ajudar

a caixa de entrada mantém meus e-mails normais, depois disso os spams aparecem em sequência ao mesmo tempo com a seguinte mensagem

DAMOEN MAIL DELIVERY

DAEMON MAILER DELIVERY

can you help please? My emails are hosted on Plesk I use Webmail, I am receiving a lot of Spam in Webmail, I need to know how to stop receiving these spams please if anyone can help

the inbox keeps my normal emails, after that the spams appear in sequence at the same time with the following message

When you receive mailer delivery failure messages for mails you never sent, someone is sending spam with your (spoofed) address, and you are receiving the backscatter. To mitigate this, I recommend making sure you have an SPF record in place for your domain and have DKIM activated in the mail settings. You also want to add a DMARC record to your domain that tells recipients to discard mails not matching SPF and DKIM.

Quando você recebe mensagens de falha na entrega de e-mails que nunca enviou, alguém está enviando spam com seu endereço (falsificado) e você está recebendo o backscatter. Para atenuar isso, recomendo garantir que você tenha um registro SPF em vigor para o seu domínio e que o DKIM esteja ativado nas configurações de e-mail. Você também deseja adicionar um registro DMARC ao seu domínio que instrui os destinatários a descartar emails que não correspondem a SPF e DKIM.
hi dude, so, everything is configured, even so it continues in delivery report, I don't know what possibilities it could be, if you can help me i will be very greatefull

Back