• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail

M

Mr. Popularity

Why don't you just write a webmail module for plesk? Screw this Horde and Squirrelmail ****! I'd like to see my people login to plesk to deal with their webmail. It would certainly look nice and consolidate a lot of things!

do you think it is necessary? I prefer not to use all this stuff I mean horde...just use mail client (TheBat for example).
from my point of view all these webmails are ****...and I do not see any possible advantages in another one from swsoft

IT would be nice to have a uniform webmail client in plesk. there's just way too many packages as it is. Who needs both anyway? hell, who needs either? lol

Maybe incorporate SM or Horde into Plesk interface - but *definately* offer access outside of Plesk - port 8443 for webmail = bad = cpanel. I don't think writing a webmail module from scratch would be a good use of SWsoft's R&D either, there's too many decent clients out there. Plenty features I'd rather see than this personally.

Back