1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Mr. Popularity, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Mr. Popularity

Mr. Popularity Guest

Why don't you just write a webmail module for plesk? Screw this Horde and Squirrelmail ****! I'd like to see my people login to plesk to deal with their webmail. It would certainly look nice and consolidate a lot of things!

2. ooops

ooops Guest

do you think it is necessary? I prefer not to use all this stuff I mean horde...just use mail client (TheBat for example).
    from my point of view all these webmails are ****...and I do not see any possible advantages in another one from swsoft

3. Mr. Popularity

Mr. Popularity Guest

IT would be nice to have a uniform webmail client in plesk. there's just way too many packages as it is. Who needs both anyway? hell, who needs either? lol

4. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Maybe incorporate SM or Horde into Plesk interface - but *definately* offer access outside of Plesk - port 8443 for webmail = bad = cpanel. I don't think writing a webmail module from scratch would be a good use of SWsoft's R&D either, there's too many decent clients out there. Plenty features I'd rather see than this personally.