1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Website banner image sizing

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by jamesg6, Nov 26, 2008.

1. jamesg6

jamesg6 Guest

Hi, I'd like some advice on correctly sizing my image to replace the template's banner image. I have determined the template's image size but when I make mine the same dimension, it either gets squashed or repeats, neither of which looks good. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Actually, there are following limits exist for banner to be uploaded:

You can also upload a custom banner for your site. The maximum allowed dimensions of a custom banner are 1024x350 px. The supported file formats are *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png.

Rest can depend on template which is in use. If you are using proper banner size but get unexpected result, please provide some screen shots here or attach an image which you are trying to upload with template name so I could check it and see what do you mean.