• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Website endless load

TineHSi

New Pleskian
Hello,
Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker so I hope you will understand me :)

I was looking around and couldn't find any similar topics so I have to open new one, I'm sorry if this was answered before.

We have a new Windows server 2012, installed Plesk version 11.0.9 Update #52 and recently (after a month of production use) we got some weird problems and I cant figure out what is causing them. There are no visible errors in logs or maybe i'm not looking in the right place, so it would be great if you can guide me to the right direction.

Can you please help me with it, thank you very much!

So the problem is like this:
We have around 100 websites (Microsoft platform websites, ASPDNSF, DNN, ...) which are running smoothly and everything looks fine. But then one or two websites hangs randomly, there is no pattern as far as I know.
If you open the website it starts loading but its like an endless loop, the website won't open even after 5 minutes; the server is idle and no high CPU or RAM usage. If you open IIS Management and recycle the Application pool, the problem still persists. You can also edit and save the web.config, but nothing works. The only way to get the website back up and running is to put it out of its own Application pool in Plesk (it's put in the default Application pool, after that you get error 503 service unavailable) then switch back on and assign it its own turn the Application Pool. After that the website opens in a split second.
I can't find any errors or any other suspicious logs to see what going on.

Is anyone else also getting this kind of weird error or maybe know how to fix it, it's getting really annoying.
Thank you very much for help!

Best regards,
Tine

Back