• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Websites missing from Websites & domains tab, unable to restore backups.

JB Hamilton

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 6.10 (Final)‬
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.31
HI

When I logged in to the plesk interface all hosted websites were missing from the Websites & domains tab.
The websites are still functioning via the web though.
I then tried running a restore from the backups and get the error below.(I replaced the actual domain name with example.com)

"
Error:
Selected filesystem at /var/www/vhosts/example.com has only 0 bytes free, but 10485760 bytes are needed for operation

Warning: Restore domain "example.com"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_pref.php --update example.com -disk_space_soft 90B -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is An error occurred while updating domain settings: Cannot set limit 'disk_space_soft' value to '90': New value is less than the currently used amount of resources (756109312).

Warning: Restore domain "wph.com.na"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_pref.php --update example.com -max_traffic_soft 90B -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is An error occurred while updating domain settings: Cannot set limit 'max_traffic_soft' value to '90': New value is less than the currently used amount of resources (41246637052)."

This makes no sense to me as there is more than enough space on the drive. Less that 60% used.
Also tried running the plesk repair utility. No luck.

Back