• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webspace was suspended & User account confusion

DanMessenger

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a VPS that came with Plesk 10 installed, but I only use it for my site and email. No "customers" etc, just me, one domain.

Today I noticed that my phone couldn't connect to get my emails. I tried to visit my website and that wasn't working either.

So I logged into the Plesk admin panel to be greated with the message "Warning: The webspace was suspended. All sites hosted with the webspace are not available."

Clicking any of the top navigation links (Users, Websites & Domains, Mail etc) keeps me on the home tab.

I did a bit of searching and used the command line to change the Expiration on the Subscription for my site to -1.
My website now loads and I can get my email, however problems still exist:

a) I still get the same warning when I log in, and can't access any of the other tabs. I can't create new sites, manage email addresses or anything.

b) I'm not sure what is going on with my accounts. I login with my webspace admin account (username: admin) and at the top it says "Logged in as <me>" and "Webspace mysite.co.uk".
When I log in with what I thought was the Plesk Administrator account (username: Administration and a different password) I get the same messages at the top, and also "Warning: Another user with the same username (admin) is already logged in to the Panel. " but I just logged in as Administrator, not admin. Not sure if this is a red herring or not?

I'm not used to Plesk at all and am rather confused....

OK, I have managed to get rid of the message saying the webspace is suspended by doing:

subscription.exe --webspace-on mysite.co.uk

However, I still can't get to the section to manage subscriptions etc.
Whenever I log in as Administrator I get taken to the webspace for mysite.co.uk ?

Back