• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webstat is not working on plesk8.0

K

kengdotcom

Anyone have an idea? After I installed plesk8 and moving domain to this server. The webstat is not working. It show a message when I tried to access a web statistic page.

The message is here ...

This is the placeholder for Webalizer statistics. If you see this page that means that Webalizer has not run yet on your server. Webalizer is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk.

-----
Do I have to make a configuration something? or someone found the same problem like me? I don't know why the web statistic is not working. Because it is working well on my plesk 7.5

Generally with new servers, you have to wait until the Plesk 'statistics' program is run by the cronjob, usually around midnight. Wait a day and try it again.

If it's been more than 24 hours since you setup the domain(s) on this server, then you can try manually running the statistics program by logging in via SSH

If it has been more than 24 hours, access your server via SSH as root and check if crond is running:

service crond status

If it is not running, start it:

service crond start

Then modify chkconfig to automatically start crond on startup:

chkconfig crond on

You can then run the following script to manually create the stats:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

I hope this helps.

Back