• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webstats and asp.net websites

aremdee

Basic Pleskian
Not sure if this is a known issue but we have a couple of asp.net websites on our server along with php, classic asp and plain html sites. I have statistics enabled for all domains, yet somehow stats don't seem to work with asp.net websites, all I get is the below error and I'm not sure why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /plesk-stat/webstat

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyone who can shed some light on this please? Any help is always much appreciated.

Thanks
Roger

Have you tried to calculate stats for this site manually with statistics.exe utility? Any details from output?

I've just run "%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe" --process-domains=domain.tld --verbose but I'm unsure if this is the right command. A heads up would be good please.

Thanks

I can't see any errors. The output for the domain is -

Phase 1 : First bypass old records, searching new record...
Direct access to last remembered record is out of file.
So searching it from beginning of log file...
Phase 2 : Now process new records (Flush history on disk after 20000 hosts)...
Jumped lines in file: 0
Parsed lines in file: 99
Found 0 dropped records,
Found 0 comments,
Found 0 blank records,
Found 0 corrupt records,
Found 0 old records,
Found 99 new qualified records.

Not sure what all of it means.

Back