• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Weird message.

S

StevenY

Hello,

When i'm logging into my control panel and selecting a particular domain i get this error or message:

Information: PHP version problems were detected. To resolve these problems, select the check box with required PHP version below and click OK. To switch off PHP on this domain, click OK without selecting the PHP version

I cannot find any information on this.

Thanks

Additional info

after this message was displayed, i clicked "ok" and now i dont have the option to use PHP 5.2? Only 4.7....

Does anyone have ANY idea.

Plesk doesn't have a clue, my provided doesn't have a clue....

Maybe someone had this issue and managed to fix it?

Check in registry that you have correct path for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\5\IniFilePath

That key doesn't exist? But should it? Plesk was running php5 fine before

Have i checked if the key exists? Yes i checked and its isn't there.

I've tried reinstalling and following lots of articles on your help database for setting up PHP5 none work.

You guys must have documentation which contains all error messages and should know what causes:

PHP version problems were detected. To resolve these problems, select the check box with required PHP version below and click OK. To switch off PHP on this domain, click OK without selecting the PHP version?

Did you see php5 in Server Components at least? Did you try to click Refresh button there?

Nope, It only shows PHP 4.7.x in the component list and yeah i have hit refresh, rebooted everything, reinstalled etc and refreshed again still not there.

Contact Support Team in this case. They will check this problem directly on your server and find a reason.

Back