• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Weird Wordpress problem: Content is planned instead of published

rreimche

New Pleskian
Hi *,

I run multiple Wordpress sites using nginx only. Everything seems to be working except one thing. When I create a new post or page and publish it, Wordpress tells me that everything is OK, I can see the page/post. I can, but only if I am logged in, because the thing is not really published but planned and the planned timestamp is always missed. I see this at first when I quit editing and look at the "All Pages" page. I can't find anything about this in Internet. I tried different nginx rules, tried to return to nginx + apache, tried disabling all plugins, fail2ban, ModSecurity... I have no ideas any more.

Does anyone have any?

Thanks in advance,
Roman

This is most definitely not a server or Plesk issue. Please try to post the question in a dedicated Wordpress forum. For German for example WPDE.org Forum, but I am sure there are lots of others in English and other languages, too.

Hi rreimche, I have exactly the same problem. I have three servers, one runs directadmin, two run Plesk. Both Plesk servers have exactly the same problem. Did you found something? I’m clueless

Hi rreimche, I have exactly the same problem. I have three servers, one runs directadmin, two run Plesk. Both Plesk servers have exactly the same problem. Did you found something? I’m clueless
Hi,

it seems that I've solved the issue, but I don't remember exactly how. I think I have switched back to apache from nginx and I have also found that Wordpress-Management Plugin from ManageWP with some settings in ManageWP did some problems, so I have switched these off. As far as I remember the option was in White-Labling area of ManageWP and was about restricting the visibility of available updates.

I hope you solve it, I would appreciate an update if so.

Cheers,
Roman

Back