• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

What are repo_transport_tmp

B

Bopbert

I am running out of disk space on my vps and found there are huge zip files dating way back that are in directory c:\parallels\plesk\admin\db\repo_transport_tmp_... They look like part of the backups? But they are dated months ago and I only keep the previous days backups on the server. My question is, can these be deleted without causing problems? I hope someone can answer this because I am quickly running out of space.

Thanks
Bob

repo_transport_tmp

We are also having the same problem.

As in the following KB which says that only 1GB of /tmp is needed:
http://kb.odin.com/819
To be sure we made the /tmp 3GB.

However we now have a file repo_transport_tmp_oTinhx which fills up the whole /tmp partition.

Can we have some explanation please?

Also wanting to know. Can I delete these things? They are huge and made 4 months ago.

I also faced the same problem and came across with this forum. I decided to deleted the files (only the ones with the repo_transport_tmp format) and everything seems ok. You have to make sure first that you have deleted the backups from inside the plesk admin console (in backup manager). It seems that it deletes that backup files but these still exist in there.

Hi there. can anyone confirm that I can delete those files, or what they are used for?

repo_transport_tmp

I have 3 of them and they are dated from 08/2010 (last year)

thanks

Back