• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue what the hell made this skin??

christian

Basic Pleskian
the color used to the new skin made texte unreadable without a conscious effort !!

who is the stupid guy setted it.?? go to the end, use white color for text and background !!

how to think that admin entry can be readable with this. ??

overstrain and just coler about this stupid "choice" !!

and can we change anything.??? NO. we CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Could you please take a screenshot?
the color used to the new skin made texte unreadable without a conscious effort !!

who is the stupid guy setted it.?? go to the end, use white color for text and background !!

Really what are you talking about? You can try Obsidian "live" without any installation in their virtual environment here Try Plesk Now

click on Log in to the WebHost Demo and then compare your Obsidian style and appearance with this one. I haven't found any issue you are speaking about. Without proper screenshots and more details (instead of name calling) noone will be able to help you out. Perhaps your installation run into some issues.

Is your Obsidian upgrade type (from Onyx), or clean install? Linux? Win?

I would like to make a request; the color customization ability that is present in Onyx would be very much appreciated in Obsidian. The Skins and Color Schemes” extension as it stands now in Obsidian is somewhat useless (only two choices and no color customization).

— Thank you

More Discussion Here: Important - Skins and Color Schemes

In my humble opinion I do not understand why the themes were changed at all. We had similar issues when migrating from 12.5 to Onyx. Customers don't like changes. They expect buttons, links, menus and the overall look & feel to be exactly where they initially learned they are located at and what they look like. Customers are having difficulties finding their way around when the user surface changes. It just does not make sense to change the look & feel with each new version of a software. These changes bring zero advantage and many disadvantages like new learning effort requirements, slower work flow. Just think of the chaos the change from MS Word 6.x to the MS Office Word version brought. People who were previously able to create whole books including automated content and keyword appendix where totally lost due to the new user surface. It is simply not right to introduce new designs unless absolutely necessary and unavoidable technical changes force the update on the look & feel. But this is not the case in Obsidian. So it would be nice to have a change of strategy here to hold on to existing themes unless there are unavoidable technical reasons to update them.

In my humble opinion I do not understand why the themes were changed at all. We had similar issues when migrating from 12.5 to Onyx. Customers don't like changes. They expect buttons, links, menus and the overall look & feel to be exactly where they initially learned they are located at and what they look like. Customers are having difficulties finding their way around when the user surface changes. It just does not make sense to change the look & feel with each new version of a software. These changes bring zero advantage and many disadvantages like new learning effort requirements, slower work flow. Just think of the chaos the change from MS Word 6.x to the MS Office Word version brought. People who were previously able to create whole books including automated content and keyword appendix where totally lost due to the new user surface. It is simply not right to introduce new designs unless absolutely necessary and unavoidable technical changes force the update on the look & feel. But this is not the case in Obsidian. So it would be nice to have a change of strategy here to hold on to existing themes unless there are unavoidable technical reasons to update them.

Absolutely agree! New plesk have very great feature as postfix SNI, but some change of look have no interest and only make confusion with customers...

Back